Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I installed in the following order:


It seems that for some campaigns (BG1 and Tutorial) EET pulled from pl_pl language files instead of en_us.
I made sure to select "english" every time, and that all games were set to English before the installation started.

How do I fix this?



Link to comment

Likely what happened was you didn't select the correct English selection during the first weidu.exe lauch. Yes, all the setup-modname.exe's are weidu.exe just renamed as setup-modname.exe's to take orders from the setup-modname.tp2 files.
To fix this post install... you really can't. Other than complete reinstall.
But you can open up the weidu.conf file in the game folder to check what language you actually selected during that first mods install process...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola
Link to comment

So, after murdering both BG1EE and BG2EE and scrapping the whole thing and installing from scratch, this time making sure to chose correct language - it worked and now everything is in "proper" english.


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...