How do I know, If I am in a friendship or romance?

Hey everyone,

I just installed the BG1NPC-Project and the Ajantis mod. When I started my game Ajantis just began to talk. At the same time, I got Coran in my group and he starts heavily flirting. I tried to be polite, but not to encourage him. Right now I dunno, if that already flagged me als in a romance with him or as interested in Ajantis (which I am ;)).
Is there a overview or a way to check? That would be awsome.

Thankx and have a good day ;)

Usually, romances have different states the go through. This is usually checked by some "RomanceActive" variable. 0 is for no romance, 1 is flirt status, 2 is committed romance, 3 is romance broken. This is not the case for Coran who's romance is way more difficult with different interest paths etcpp but it's good for understanding how the scripting works, nontheless.

You are probably in the flirt status with both men, and this will go parallel for some time. If you have the romance conflict component installed, there will come a challenge intermezzo where you'll have to decide for one of them. If not, for Ajantis there will be one lovetalk which will set the romance to committed - you won't miss that this is the case. Coran's romance is a bit more complicated, because he distinguishes between personal interest or just casual, etc.

To check where you are at, these would be the variables.

Ajantis romance: X#AjantisRomanceActive: 1 - he's still courting. 2 - romance is committed. 3 - romance broke.

Coran Romance: P#CoranRomanceInactive: if it is at 1, then Coran's romance broke.

Wellll, he is a bad boy. So sometimes, he likes the PC playing hard to get.

Unfortunately, I didn't write Coran's romance and it's scripted really complicated, so I can't be of much help how to steer through it. But, as long as you are not accepting any gestures of more intimate nature, your PC should be fine. If you get both romances going long enough, you'll be one of the 0.01% of players who'll actually see the romance conflict contest between the two, which, biased as I am, I think is worth seeing.