Chakram - "Disc of Night"

cirerrek

Divine Remix v3

Nightcloak of Shar

Perhaps this is intentional, but the Chakram icon looks like the icon for Spiritual Hammer.

Addendum:

The icon in the innates slot is SPPR213B.BAM, which looks like (is?) the icon for Spritual Hammer.

The icon for the actual Chakram item looks like a chakram, icon A#SHA01.BAM.

Also there is no projectile graphic. Meaning since it described as a returning disc, it probably should have a projectile graphic similar to say the returning throwing hammers. I realize those are a pain to create, but it would make it look way cooler.

Shar's Curse?

A#SHA71.spl // Shar's Curse

I noticed this is included in DRv3, but it is not mentioned in the Kit description. Does the Nightcloak get this spell or is it related to something else in the mod?

Thanks,

Shar's Curse is an HLA unique to the Nightcloak. There's going to eventually be one for every deity, but we've not got round to them all yet.

Likewise, the innates icons are the same regardless of the spiritual weapons IIRC but we were thinking of making unique ones. So it is intentional, for the moment.

I thought there was a projectile graphic--same as the Energy Blades HLA? I intended for there to be one, but really can't remember since it was so long ago it was coded. It'll get sorted for the next version.

Shar's Curse is an HLA unique to the Nightcloak. There's going to eventually be one for every deity, but we've not got round to them all yet.

Likewise, the innates icons are the same regardless of the spiritual weapons IIRC but we were thinking of making unique ones. So it is intentional, for the moment.

I thought there was a projectile graphic--same as the Energy Blades HLA? I intended for there to be one, but really can't remember since it was so long ago it was coded. It'll get sorted for the next version.

Ah Shar's Curse is an HLA, okay.

Intentional, noted.

Looks like it is set to DART.BAM instead of SPENBLD.BAM. But I don't think it is showing in game, because I had Viconia slaughter the NPCs in Waukeen's Promenade to test out the spell, and I don't even recall seeing a dart projectile.

I wonder if because under abilities, it is set to Melee rather than Ranged (just noting that Energy Blades is set to Ranged for comparison).

Thanks,

From the description of Shar's Curse:

A powerful spell granted by Shar to the most worthy of her clerics, Shar's Curse sucks the wits from her foes, leaving them incapable of performing actions--a fitting curse from the Lady of Loss. Affected foes remain in this state until a successful dispel magic is cast upon them. The victim must make a save vs. spell at -4 in order to avoid the effect.  

It isn't quite clear that this is a suped up version of feeblemind. I guess what I'm looking for is a clearer description of what "sucks the wits" means.

Shar's Curse, A#SHA71.spl, is set to Level 8.

Chakram - "Disc of Night", A#SHA0B.spl, is set to Level 2.

Since they are innates they should be set to Level 1 to avoid causing crashes when casting the spell through scripting.

Thanks,

Cirerrek

Archived