Dynaheir romance not progressing ?

Guest Guest_marcin_*

Guest Guest_marcin_*

I'm having troubles with Dynaheir's Romance. It seems that it just stoped working. X#DYLOVETALK is 35 and I didn't get any lovetalk in 2-3 hours (Ice Island, Werewolves' Island and Candlekeep). In candlekeep I got first (?) of those Bhaaltalks but after leaving Candlekeep got one supposed to be after entering Undercity. Is there any way to fix it (is broken or just should work this way?) without starting a new game ?

and sorry for my bad English :)

The romance gets suspended once you enter the Bhaal Talks cycle, so you just need to play through all three of them before you get back on track.

If you get the Undercity talk too early, are you playing BGT or TUTU 6?

Guest Guest
The romance gets suspended once you enter the Bhaal Talks cycle, so you just need to play through all three of them before you get back on track.

That's what I thought. But it got suspended after I entered Baldur's Gate. In Cloakwood Mines X#DYLOVETALK is 29 and in my next save it's 35, and didn't change since then. Also, X#DYLOVELYTALKTIME and X#DYLOVETALKTIME (kind of timers for romance ?) didn't change and I certainly played for more than 3-4 hours. After setting X#DYLOVETALK to 36 I'm able to force-talk Dynaheir to LT18 ("Thinkest thout that...") but next one (?) ("By the Three...") doesn't start after waking up.

If you get the Undercity talk too early, are you playing BGT or TUTU 6?

Tutu. I don't know how to check it but I believe it's tutu v4 with newest tutufix.

Your trouble seems to be with the Bhaal cycle talks. They are separate and they control the setting of the global that allows the main cycle to run forward after it's done. I do not have an access to the mod right now, but I will try to take a look at it tonight and let you know which Globals you need to check.

What is your X#DynaheirRomanceInactive ? It should be 0.

Guest Guest_marcin_*
Your trouble seems to be with the Bhaal cycle talks. They are separate and they control the setting of the global that allows the main cycle to run  forward after it's done. I do not have an access to the mod right now, but I will try to take a look at it tonight and let you know which Globals you need to check.

X#DynaheirRomanceInactive ? I can't see it... :/ X#DYNAHEIRROMANCEACTIVE is 2.

That's good, that's mean that it's 0. So it's just Bhaal that is tsalling somewhere. Hold on there till I get the chance to get the variables for you, or if you can, you can always send me the saved game via e-mail at domi_sotto@gibberlings3.net, it's probably easier for me than quering each and every one of your Globals.

BTW, the problem with 29 to 35 is a documented one, Setta's talk is "swallowed" by the too speedy script, it will be corrected in the future versions.

Archived