Amber's Player 2 romance FAQ

Meira

Hi! I love the idea for a multiplayer romance! I had a small question, though... if Amber is romancing Player 2, will she still have a friendship track with the protaganist, or will she pretty much ignore him?

Sorry if I missed this being answered somewhere, I was just curious and I didn't see it being asked. Thanks!

Hi! I love the idea for a multiplayer romance! I had a small question, though... if Amber is romancing Player 2, will she still have a friendship track with the protaganist, or will she pretty much ignore him?

If Amber romances player2 she will not form a friendship with player1. Heh... If she did, she wouldn't shut up ever. ;) Note that there's no romance conflict between the protagonist and player2, Amber has eyes for only one PC at a time.

Edited by Meira

Hey, I love the idea of a second player romance and I can barely wait until ToB-Part is done. You had a great idea and a very unique one too. So my highest respect.

Anyway, I have a simple question. Is there also a cluaconsole code to speed up the second Player romance just like the normal one (you know, setglobal amberromance and so on)

Hi i have issue with a crash during the romance where she asked What type of Woman i like but it crashed every time is there a quick fix. I bought the game on steam and i have the following mods install

Isra

an Branwen mod

DeArnise romance

Saerileth

Sellswords

Tashia

Tyris Flare

I also buoguth the game from steam and its the Bgee verison thanks and i have windows 8 thanks again