Creating new (non-cleric) domain spells in IWD2

karl

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to modding and I would greatly appreciate some help with this irritating problem

I'm creating a kit for a dwarven cleric (Tharmekhûl), which I think fire based spells such as burning hands would fit with. I'm currently making a sort of "mock-up" with dalekeeper2 and have run in to the problem that I can't insert wizard spells into trhe domain spell list. I looked at the spell files with Near Infinity, and tried comparing wizard and domain versions of the same spell but had no luck as NI doesn't show the variable I assume exists that allows the spell rto be used in a cleric domain. I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to change this.

I have one other question too... How did the modders that created the awesome IWD2 tweak pack change the frequency of the different weapon animations for soears? I'd like to do the same with greataxes- I've often wondered how my barbarian kills orcs by stabbing them with the blunt end :)

How did the modders that created the awesome IWD2 tweak pack change the frequency of the different weapon animations for soears?

In Near Infinity, view/edit the Melee Item Ability on the item you wish to adjust. There are percentages for Animation: overhand swing % and Animiation: backhand swing % and Animation: Thrust % that can be adjusted to set the animations you wish to use to be more (or less) frequent.

Archived