Dyna Romance

Guest meomao

Guest meomao

Hi,

I swear it's the last question: about Dyna Romance... Iv'e come to LT 14 and at least I kissed her :suspect: .

Well I just want to know if my choice could stop the romance or not considering her charachter... and btw, a part from being rude with her and the bhaal spawn storyline, are there any choice of my character that could stop the romance?

Bye,

Federico.

Bhaal's Cycle and being rude plus the more obvious options like chosing another NPC to romance, letting your reputation to go too low, or breaking up with her via player initiated dialogues. I think, that's about it. Oh! If you have Edwin in the party, and play that Elfsong conflict in a wrong way Dynaheir will break up with you (just what Edwin wanted :suspect: )

Guest Guest

Sorry to bother you but I wan to be sure that the romance is not stucked.

As I say before, I am arrived to LT14. In your guide you say that LT 15 should happen in a city. After clearing out Cloakwood I've come back to Beregost for the Wivern bounty but the romance Lovetalk does not start. Have I broke the romance or should I go to Baldur's Gate before the next dialogue starts?

Bye,

Federico.

Guest meomao

And btw, as soon as I arrive in Beregost (or in any other city) a character named Setta appear by my side but when I try to speak to her she has nothing to say to me...

I don't know... I've played BG three times and I don not remeber that character...

Guest meomao

Yes, now I understand that it should be a bug or something... but LT 14 does not trigger in my game.

Just before I go to a city area, my lovetalk is 29 (I've controlled using shadowkeeper). Using worldpad I've read the dialogue file for the romance and it states:

~Global("X#DYLoveTalk","GLOBAL",30)~THEN X#SETTA X#DYRO14

Wich begins with the rime of Setta (look at the ribbons etc. etc.). The timer should be right considering that after my last lovetalk I've made the Lighthouse and Cloakwood area (4 hours of gameplay more or less). The romanceactive value is 1.

But the rime does not trigger. And after that event my lovetalk value it's 31 (wich I think it's right considering that the next LT should satart with 32).

Bye,

Federico.

Archived