drini

Guest sullivan

Guest sullivan

so i've collected six drinks, and when i go talk to drini he won't take them. is there a seventh drink that i'm missing or some other requirement that i haven't met? btw i have v3.

so i've collected six drinks, and when i go talk to drini he won't take them. is there a seventh drink that i'm missing or some other requirement that i haven't met? btw i have v3.

Which six do you have? Also, have you unpoisoned your wine?

Guest sullivan

i've got the five that are listed on that scroll he gives you and then i have that ale that the halfing running around in the Five Flagons gives you and i have unpoisoned the arbellan.

That should be it. The six items he needs are G3DRINK1 (Bubbling Brew of Malocholis), G3DRINK4 (Dalin's White Grappa), G3DRINK5 (Rockskull Dwarven Whiskey), G3DRINK6 (Wilhelmus the Keg), G3DRINK7 (Flask of Arabellan Dry, unpoisoned), and G3JAVA2 (Vibrissa).

Guest sullivan

i think i figured it out, i ended up starting a new game because there were some mods that i forgot to install and i wasn't that far in the game yet, so in my new game i did the quest and after i got the ale from dweny scam popped out and stole it from me. this didn't happen in the earlier game so what i'm guessing happened is that somehow the scripting got stuck because scam didn't show up and i couldn't finish the quest until he did. don't know why it happened though.

Archived