Bug with CC owner?

Guest Guest

Not so recently I was playing and I tried to pickpocket the owner of the CC and failed so he turned hostile but nobody else did so I killed him. I then went over to the other guy (I'm bad with names) and and got the "since I was promised a discount" thing but I never talked to the slave nor did I even go into the back room. The guards turned hostile but the doors remained locked.

Hello,

well, it's not difficult, to script around this and make Lehtinan not recognize, if a thief tries to pickpocket him, but... hm - I really don't know if this should be done.

on one hand, his dead too early will screw up the quest with Hendak (either given from him or from Hendak)....

as Lehtinan has not the key to the cells in his intentory, it could not be stolen, so it would be possible, to do this, without screw up the quest in another way...

on the other hand, it would be very strange, if he will not notice, if a thief gives his best in e.g. 20 tries, to get the few gems he has, until the thief is succsessful...

If wished, I will post an altered script for Lehtinan anyway :)

Regards

Roana

Lehtinan's shouts (what makes others around him hostile) are deliberately ignored by others in the CC, otherwise the whole place would go hostile when he goes hostile in the slaver quest. I think this falls under "don't do anything to provoke quest-required creatures".

Archived