Imoen Romance? . . .

Guest Cansasel

Guest Cansasel

In one of my recent runs through the game, Kivan hints that the PC and Imoen have a mutual, but unrealized attraction. Then, much later, my PC was able to more strongly hint to Immy that he was interested in her. Yet I do not see any details of an Imoen romance (or potential romance) in the documentation.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

The current Project materials do not have an Imoen romance, just these "hints". Jinnai is looking at building an expansion/extension to Imoen which would include this material, with coding assistance from me, but a conservative estimate for time to completion is summer 2007.

I have not heard any information or seen any writing since 2006, so it may be that the project was abandoned. There is still a work in progress hanging about for a BG2 Imoen Relationship mod different than Lord M's (now being continued by TCDale) Imoen Romance, but neither of them touch BG content.

So, short story, no flirting/romancing with Imoen during BG content is available anywhere that I know of in the IE community.

Archived