Cant Get it to Work

Gollandrian

Installed, seems like there were not any errors etc in the installation. When I go load a game or start a new one, I cant find the two kids who start the quest leading up to getting Amber. I think the last time I had it installed she was already in the prison before I even spoke to the two kids but this time she isn't and neither are the kids. Have I forgotten to do something leading up to any of this?

Any help appreciated.

Installed, seems like there were not any errors etc in the installation. When I go load a game or start a new one, I cant find the two kids who start the quest leading up to getting Amber. I think the last time I had it installed she was already in the prison before I even spoke to the two kids but this time she isn't and neither are the kids. Have I forgotten to do something leading up to any of this?

Any help appreciated.

Well, she should never be in the prison before you talk to the kids, but as Doune mentioned, you will first have to either free Viconia or get her killed before the kids will appear. After you talk to them, everything should proceed from there.

Just one other quick question, I remember the FAQ saying that the PC has to have 12 int and 12 cha to romance her. My character doesn't have enough of either of those stats and I was wondering if I could just use something like Shadowkeeper to subtract some points from one stat and put them into Int and Cha

(I always make sure I still have the same total points when I use editors)

Would I still be able to romance her? I just got her in my game roughly five minutes ago and just realized I was lacking those stats.

Bit longer a question than I thought it'd be....

I'm afraid that won't work with Amber. ;)

Meira posted this on another thread:

"Once you begin (or load) the game with Amber installed the script will check the romance match immediately, before she's even in the party. So, if you raised your PC's intelligence after loading a save with Amber installed you'll head to the friendship path."

Folkert

Archived