Amber Kidnapped!

Guest Delor Nightshade

Guest Delor Nightshade

Ok so Amber has been kidnapped and it has been about 3 days. How long do I wait for her or do I have to go find her? If I do have to go find her where do I start?

Amber would appreciate if your Character at least would make an effort to find her. :p

I have not provided a straight pointer to where start looking. The kidnappers don't leave a note or other evidence behind. Instead I tried to leave hints, so that you can discover the secret instead of having it handed to you.

First thing that you should do is take a look at the game's journal, your character has written down his/her notes on the kidnappers. Secondly, a Bioware NPC in your party should have commented the kidnapping and given you a hint on where to look. Since that happens right after Amber is taken and the hint not recorded anywhere, I'll give you Anomen's comment here:

Anomen

What arrogance! That witch of a woman has some guts to sneak upon us and leave her henchmen to do her dirty work while sweeping away with her prize like a petty thief. I might not fully agree with your decision to keep Amber's company, but an insult like this should not be overlooked.

The slavers of Athkatla, that the Order has fought to destroy, are known to deal with exotic merchandise... You are likely to find these slavers among their kinsmen: robbers, snitches and other lowlife scum.

If the kidnapping happened in Trademeet you should also be able to report it to the local authorities; in this case to the High merchant Logan.

If you still can't figure out where to start, please fell free to say so and I'll try to point you more directly to the right path. :p

Guest Delor Nightshade

Still at a loss. I've checked the Shadow Theives, the docks, the bridge district, I tired to ask about the slavers in the government district, and the sewers. I can't find the info.

Guest Delor Nightshade

No luck I found mention to a boat or more likely a yacht but I i have looked in the docks and the bridge and even the temple. What am I missing?

Archived