Sphere Mixup?

Corradun

But it still does not address NiGHTMARE's point that the meaning of 'law' in the two cases is different. The clerical spell sphere of law is about obedience and strength, whereas law embodied by Helm is more order and rules.

I'm sorry. I wasn't suggesting that the kits should deviate from the pnp. And, yes, I agree that the domain of law and the portfolio of law are two different things. *shrugs* It doesn't really matter if you want to include spells from the law domain or not. But I'm glad to see you including protection spells.

Here is the description of Helm from Faiths and Pantheons:

Helm is the ultimate guardian, the ever-vigilant sentry who allows nothing to compromise his duty.  Often seen as cold and emotionless, he appears as a giant man in full plate armor.  In truth, Helm is simply a stern disciplinarian dedicated to his appointed task.  He is fond of children and more tolerant of their minor infractions than of anyone else's.  Many believe that Helm would give his own life to guard something entrusted to him.  He is silent on this matter.

Ah, so we made a mistake with Protection then. :) I guess we'll have to be doubly check our sources in future!

(Though it may well have been some dodgy site I found that had the incorrect restrictions :))

Archived