Thac0 bug with NPC

Guest Badwisdom

Guest Badwisdom

Heyall,

everything was going well on my BG1 Tutu v4 install. I have SCS, BG2Tweaks, NPC pack installed.

Anyways i had just reached Dynaheir to add her to my crew when i noticed that when joining her Thac0 got a -20 !!!! She's now at 0 base Thac0 while my level 5 Inquisitor is at base Thac0 20.

Anyone ever seen or encountered this bug ?

Thanks

Yeah, someone else reported that recently here (unless you're the same person). I thought it might be the BG1/PnP THAC0 table some idiot introduced, if you're using that. But I tested it and wasn't able to reproduce it. So maybe the ToB-style NPCs is causing some oddness too, if you're using that. I guess you might as well post your WeiDU.log file as long as you're here.

Guest Guest

I would but unfortunately my Weidu.log file has loads of ;) next to the installed Mods. Maybe because im on a mac..... Sorry, wish i could give more info on this.

Well, do you have either of those components I mentioned (BG1/PnP THAC0 or ToB-style NPCs) installed from Tweaks? If so, you could try uninstalling either or both and see if that solves it. That would also help us know which component is causing the problem.

Archived