My opinion

Guest Crusader

Guest Crusader

I just finish entirely SoA with Amber in my party and i wanted to say... Very nice job you've done with her ! I tryied a few well know mod npc(Chloe, Keto, Saerileth...) and Amber is the one i found that fited the best. If i didn't know she was a mod, i wouldn't have noticed ! It's just too bad that she has no content for ToB and i expected her to have a few more contents in the Nine hells but anyway, very well done !

Guest Guest

IMO, Amber is mod NPC perfection. :) And she will have ToB content after her modders are finished with Corthala Romantique (that is, if they don't get totally burned out from modding :D ).

IMO, Amber is mod NPC perfection. ;) And she will have ToB content after her modders are finished with Corthala Romantique (that is, if they don't get totally burned out from modding ;) ).

First Off I would like to commend you on the excellent mod for which your wrote. This is the 2nd time for which I am playing through with her. First time I didn't romance her and this time I plan to. Also like the way it was done in order to get her in our party. That was a nice touch. Unlike others where either you find them standing around some where or they aproach you. Looking forward to the Bhaal portion of the mod.

Again Kudos for the great job on the mod.

DragonMaster

Elven-F/M/T

Archived