how would i?,or can anyone please help me WeiDU-ify an old TBG file

Guest Guest_Valin_*

Guest Guest_Valin_*

Greetings all,

I was wondering if someone could please help me..Could anyof you please tell me how to WeiDU-ify an old TBG file,orplease tell me where i can request it done? here is the web site weapon is under warhammers if you scroll down it is Mjolnir ('The Destroyer') ,and under daggers it isYarash's Dagger ('Dagger of Returning') http://www.rpgcron.karoo.net/bg/weapons.htm.Any help would be very much appreciated.Be safe

Valin

@}--;----

DLTCEP can import TBG files and export the needed TP2 code. Though that is pretty simple in this case, since you're just copying an item into your override folder. Then you would have to add it into the game manually (like at a store) unless you just wanted to console it in. If you still have problems, let me know, and I'll take a look at it.
Guest Guest

Greetings Miloch,

Thankyou for answering my post :) Um well I set up Dltcep as the tutorial here says but after that i went to file and in drop down menu i selected import tbg/iap file and than selected the Mjolnir tbg out of the tbg folder i made in my baldurs gate dir as was sugessted but it says dltcep dosent support that and than it says imports done with errors in the event log but than when i try to console it..only way i figured i could get it says it dosent exist..so yes id love any help you could give me to put it in a store or console.Thankyou for your time

Valin

@}--;----

Archived