Any mod to remove imprisonment/maze?

Guest NeedMod

Guest NeedMod

Topic. I hate those two spells when cast against me, and I never use them myself. So I was wondering is there a mod to remove these cheap/gay spells. I'm soloing a monk, but it's getting really annoying to keep reloading everytime I get imprisoned/mazed. I changed into slayer and they were still able to imprison/maze me.

Just made such a mod. Since I am a fan of 'just works' mods, the animations aren't removed, I just removed the actual imprisonment. Obviously, mages will still lose time trying to cast it.

Install instructions are the usual. You can choose to disable any of Imprisonment, Maze, and/or Petrification. Adding further ones is a walk in the park by copying any of the BEGIN ~Remove XYZ~ sections and looking up tb#removeEffectWhich in the ToB Effects list.

EDIT: if somebody wishes to integrate this into his tweak collection, feel free to do so, provided you warn me via PM and/or posting in this thread - otherwise, if I receive no notification when I make next version of TB#Tweaks, I'll integrate it into next version of that.

Archived