Dynaheir and Branwen romances will not start

Kea Renee

Dynaheir and Branwen romances will not start no matter what I do. I made a male character have his stats all high (w/ shadowkeeper) half elven mage, CG. Did the usual, get Jaheria and Khalid, go the the fair to free Branwen, do mines, kill Tranzig, (still no romance) talk to Misc, get Dynahier to see if that will make it advance along and yet still nothing... Have I done something wrong? I even reinstalled the mod so the Romance timer pops up every 15 min.

With Dynaheir it could be that there is not enough time elapsed; it takes a bit of play-time for her to start romancing. IIRC the very first timer that sets the romance in motion is not controled by the progression timer.

If your X#DynaMatch and X#BranwenMatch are set to 1, the romances will start eventually. :)

So, should I just sit/stand there for a while until I get a dialouge box from either of them? Or should I start a whole new game? Being a female, I've only played as a Female, but all those romances are done and got boring so I thought I would try a male character.

Archived