Bug Report: Bohdi appears instead of Aran

Guest Guest_Michael_*

Guest Guest_Michael_*

When I tell Aran that I'm ready to go to spellhold the shortened Imoen-cutscene plays, but when I appear at the docks Bohdi is there instead of Aran. The game then proceeds as though I had made the deal with Bodhi. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

I can post my weidu log if someone wants it, but it's pretty big.

Michael, I have been looking for a solution ever since you posted this at SHS several days ago, but I am afraid I don't have any answers yet. It is technically possible to have an I_C_T into a wrong state (which is possible if multiple mods are layered the way they are on a BP install) make the wrong creatures or actions appear, but the transposition of Bhodi into Linvale's cutscene is a tough one to track - and with a BP install, there is a huge amount to track.

It is also (very remotely) technically possible to have some sort of massive .cre hiccup, where DVs get mispatched, but again, very hard to see how... and you would have much more significant problems that would have shown up much earlier.

what you could do is open up the actual cutscene in DLTCEP or NI, decompile it, and post the results. Those should tell folks what might possibly be happening on your game.

Archived