Two music themes - could I choose?

Guest Akka Manah

Guest Akka Manah

Hello. Allow me to congratulate on this magnificent mod. I can now hardly imagine playing without Kivan!

I was wondering - the mod has two different music themes, one from planescape torment, and the other one from this scandinavian band... I have played Torment and I don't like this theme at all, and it makes me think of the other game anyway. On the contrary, I love the other one.

Is there a way to eliminate the second (torment) tune, and make the mod play only this first theme?

Thank you in advance

Akka

Yes, it is possible. I can't remember the exact filename, but it's fairly simple: after the mod is installed, go to the override folder, sort the files by extension (you need .wav), by name (you need ones starting with P#), and by size. Two largest ones are going to be your music themes. Check them out in Winamp/Windows Media Player, and delete the one you don't like. Then go and play.

You actually might want to copy over the theme you like and rename it to have the same name as the theme you do not like. This way you will have one theme playing with each talk. Simply deleting the one you don't like will result in a bunch of talks without background music.

Guest Akka Manah

Yes, I thought something was amiss... :(

Now it's perfect. Thank you for your time, both of you. I've GOT to get that song!

Akka

Archived