Messing with the Sorceror...

Andyr

...(As per my current Runic-Sorcerer I'm playing.)

Where can I get this mod? I'm making a Runecrafter kit and would like to see what's already been done (don't really want to duplicate another mod, if you know what I mean).

You can't. ;)

It's a total custom job dependant on my custom install and something I don't feel like sharing. ;)

Guest Guest
...(As per my current Runic-Sorcerer I'm playing.)

Where can I get this mod? I'm making a Runecrafter kit and would like to see what's already been done (don't really want to duplicate another mod, if you know what I mean).

You can't. ;)

It's a total custom job dependant on my custom install and something I don't feel like sharing. ;)

Are you planning on releasing it in the future? Or is it simply something for personal use? Are you just yanking my chain? Feel like sharing the concept, at least?

No I'm not planning on releasing it, sorry. It *does* depend on a couple others of my custom packs I play with. (I've been collecting and modding stuff for a loooong time. heh.)

The concept is that of a Norse warrior/runester. He's a warrior that has access to some select sorcerer spells linked to the myth-described rune magics. I'm into the old norse stuff in case it wasn't obvious. ;)

Guest Guest

I only know a little about Norse mythology, and that's mainly because I wanted to learn about the inspiration for Tolkein's work. Are you referring to Odin's 18 rune charms? If that's the case, I think that would make for a really interesting kit.

My kit is based on the Dwarven runic alphabet found in The Hobbit. I've adapted several different concepts, including magical tattoos into this kit and it's turning into a nice caster, I think. Anyways, do you have any links to sites where I could learn more about Norse mythology regarding rune magic?

Archived