Spoilerish romance-related question

gertjanvh

Hi all,

I just had a quick question. I'm sort-off romancing Peony and Salomeya at the same time, and I've just had my thirth lovetalk with both of them. Now the option has become available to flirt with Peony, but the option to flirt with Salomeya is no longer available, but I'm pretty sure I haven't killed off the romance.

Is this normal or have I done something wrong. I've also tried not having my thirth romance talk with Peony but the flirting options with Salomeya are still gone. Just for the record, I've just entered chapter one about the takeover of the Sheangarde (or however it is spelled) bridge. Is this normal?

Thankies :thumbsup:

Hmm, I definetly haven't seen this happening in my game.

Do you see the option of: "Hmm, you're so quiet, I hardly ever see you... I miss all the attention you used to give me."

If yes, please, select it. If not, can I get your save, please?

Just a minor follow-up question. I've advanced, read: survived to see Dragon's Eye at the end of chapter five. My question is, Salomeya's flirt options are still limited to kissing her neck, touching her face and looking at her lips longingly. Are the flirting options supposed to have been expanded by now or haven't I have progressed far enough into the game?

GJ

Edit: I'm sorry if this seems like unworthy nagging, just trying to help:)

Salomeya's flirts change once after LT starting

~There's one type of man I find absolutely irresistible.~

and after the one starting with:

~We were chatting another day about some silliness, making you a king or something to that regard-~

But most of them remain the same, until that second (We were chatting....) talk, what changes are the first 2 flirts, with abit more of an update in the last one. This is because the romance structured a bit differently than the other ones. As a compensation, you get a lot of event dependent flirting and quite a bitjust when the game is about to end :)

Archived