Help with Readme and Packaging

Amaurea

I have completed a set of alternate portraits for BG2, and berelinde was kind enough to work up the installer for them. CamDawg was gracious enough to agree to hosting the mod here, so I'd like to take the last steps and get this all together, but I have NO clue what to do.

I've read the help resources, but the packing is beyond me. I'm just someone who messes around with Paint Shop, not a modder :)

I also have no idea what to write in the readme as far as the installation instructions go, especially since the installer will also install the portraits into Tutu and BGT for use by the PC.

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

BTW, the portraits are here. Should I upload them to G3's gallery for easy reference once the mod is together?

I've said I can get to it next week (got a Saturday deadline for something I can't postpone). I can get to it Sunday. Is that soon enough?

You have so much on your plate already! I'll see what I can muddle through then throw myself at CamDawg's mercy.

I, um, decided that I would rather play with the pretty pictures than do the (boring) work that I had to do, and I've already done the readme.I'm working on the portraits page now. I'll send a link to the finished version to you and to CamDawg in a little while.

Archived