A few minor issues

I personally don't suggest having Big Picture and SCS II installed at the same time...as Slightly Improved Ilych did in your game having two mods affecting the same creatures can create some oddities. I was eager to play BPv177 myself but it apparently has many bugs in its current state...anyway i think DavidW can know better than me if there's any incompatibility.

P.S Razfallow's mod (at least the one i played long ago) was the best run through Chateau Irenicus i've ever done...i hope DavidW could find the time someday to do more"improved"compenents like it.

SCSII / BP incompatibilities: pass. I've tried to create compatibility, but I didn't go beyond "do they install together? / are the most obvious holes plugged?" Beyond that, it's down to players (I've never played BP myself, so my own experience isn't much use here). But I have tried to achieve at least baseline compatibility between the two.

P.S Razfallow's mod (at least the one i played long ago) was the best run through Chateau Irenicus i've ever done...i hope DavidW could find the time someday to do more"improved"compenents like it.

In principle, yes... not sure it will be this side of the book I'm supposed to be writing...

Archived