Ending BG1 starting BG2

Guest TheWiz_71

Guest TheWiz_71

I might be missing something very basic here, and I apologize if this is covered elsewhere. However, I have killed Sarevok a few times (int Tutu, obviously), then it goes to the ambush by Irenicus. However, afterwards, it goes to the BG1 and then BG2 credits. I thought you could play all the way through the series. Is there something I need to do that I'm not?

Thanks for any help offered!

Guest TheWiz_71
Are you playing Tutu? With Tutu, you cannot play the two games in one go, this would be BGT.

In Tutu, you need to take the final save, convert your game back to BGII, load the save and then you play BGII.

I am actually playing with EasyTutu. Make any difference? Not sure what the BGT-WeiDU programme is. How do I find out if it is compatible with what I have already installed from EasyTutu? Will I lose my "final save" if I install it? How about any other mods I might have already installed?

Thanks!

Guest TheWiz_71
Just choose all mods you'd like to have for BG2, install them to your BG2 directory, import your character from your EasyTutu game to BG2 and continue playing.

Thanks! That did it!

Archived