Problem with Diriel Romance?

Guest Fading Echo

Guest Fading Echo

Finished the game this afternoon, and strange as it sounds, I think I liked Diriel better before the incident. I know men tend to change when their wife is pregnant, but the warmer Diriel just didn't quite click with me for some reason. Guess I'm tough to satisfy.

And on the subject, I did play the Peony romance with a fairly Xan-ish character-up to a point. At said point, Peony was booted out of the party in the temple of Auril and replaced with Hildury.

Poor Peony, but good for Hil :) Salomeya is the real looser though in the romantic department. Hers never did well looking at the poll.

Oh, and thank you for letting me know indirectly that romance functions correctly.

Sorry to raise an old thread but it seemed like the most appropriate place: I have reached Kuldahar, and somehow managed to dither my way through the town, stumble across the temple in Chult (seriously -- first time playing, I have no patience and I'm *terrible* for doing things out of order if it's possible...) and got back to Kuldahar after eventually killing the Guardian. I'd peeked at this topic before, so knew Diriel was meant to say... something, I guess, beside the tree. Except... he hasn't.

So I did Dragon's Eye, and the time-shifting part after that, then got back to the town. And he's still not talking to me. I can flirt with him, but not talk to him privately, and according to Dalekeeper, my Romance Active thingie is at 1.

Have I done something terribly wrong?! Is there more information you need? My party consists of the one specified in the other thread -- Diriel, Peony, Nikosh, Nord and a re-incarnated Hildury.

Diriel's dialogue usually triggers after you defend Kuldahar from the hordes and reported to the druid that you are done. I can take a look at your saved game, seeing that you have done DE already and see if I can reset the globals so the trigger works (it probably shut down authomatically pnce you left the area to prevent the miss-triggerage.) domi dot sotto at gmail dot com. :D

Diriel's dialogue usually triggers after you defend Kuldahar from the hordes and reported to the druid that you are done. I can take a look at your saved game, seeing that you have done DE already and see if I can reset the globals so the trigger works (it probably shut down authomatically pnce you left the area to prevent the miss-triggerage.) domi dot sotto at gmail dot com. :D

Ah, thank you -- I will email it tomorrow when I get into work (the woe of having no internet connection at home right now!) I did *think* something should have happened so far, and I did have all six characters standing around at one point, alternating between their 'action' pose and 'at ease' poses. Bad me... I need to learn patience :D

Aside from this small thing, I am enjoying the interaction so much I've planned my second run through already, and composed my party!

Heya, the Global did set n, but the talk didn't trigger. So, to get the talk started you just need to re-set the P#DirielSeduction Global value to 0, and the script will rerun itself and trigger it. :D Sorry bout the tinckering required!

Guest Guest

My bestfriend hate RPG lol but when I told her about the NPC Diriel and showed her some of his speech she fall in love ! :O

I on the other hand found him a tad boring (please not mean to hurt anybody cose I juste LOVE this mod ) cose I like more Salomeya remind me of Viconia a little juste a tad more ''chic'' .

Question ********SPOLIER**************

Regarding Diriel romance cose for now Im trying to romance Salomeya and then I will try Diriel romance , I already did Rizdaer romance already . But for Diriel I was wondering if the scene where he ask you to drink with him has anything to do with the ''Pregnant'' scene later ? cose It sound like it would play something later....or Im wrong ??

I love this mod what you did was just amazing , thank you for this awesome piece of ART!

I loved Hildury I found her more human then the others , Peony remind me of Imeon lol and Prachi...ah what to say about her ?

I liked her , the topic she choose are more of my taste then Diriel cose at last with her i dont have to re-read three time to get what he mean lol yeah I know dumb...

Haha wonder what Sir Nord would say to Anomen ! tough I would think he would get along with Mazzy and Sir Keldorn.....

Thank you again , thank you ;):fish:

Hi, thank you :fish:

The drinking water dialogue is just one of the dialogues in Diriel's romance. Just like with every other one it can contribute to progressing or termination of the romance, by you gaining or loosing his interest. But there is nothing particular about it.

Archived