Custom NPC heads

Is it possible to make her face a little bit rounder, plumpier round the cheeks? Also, wider, larger eyes generally make a person look younger too, but I think you've got that wide-eyed look she had on her BG1 portrait pretty much down with the eyes.

I assume the hair is re-tintable? She has that distinctive machagony hair-color, I'd probably re-introduce. With scaling and urchin clothes I think I will be able to make her look younger. :laugh:

I'll look at the cheeks but I'm already dangerously close to clipping thru the hair there. I made the head a fair bit larger than the normal heads seeing as childrens heads tend to look to big for their bodies. The eyes I have played with a lot and in the end settled for this seeing as a lot of the likeness gets lost when I enlarge the eyes :laugh: The hair is just a default NWN2 hair and can be changed in the toolset or character creation screen (when playing the PC version). Glad I have the eyes down, that and the nose were really tough to get.

I'm still working on it tho so stay tuned ;)

Sounds great! Depending how my tomorrow morning goes, I might be able to try Jah's head in the game. Then, I am gone till the weekend, and will be able to work things into the mod once I am back. Things are for once going faster than I thought they would -Well, largerly thanks to Kira deciding to have some night life tonight - I will update tomorrow on how it's going!

They are the PC versions but easy enough to convert with the clone tool :( This way you can name them according to your own preference. I'm working on Kahlid now but its going to take some time seeing as I am modeling him from scratch then taking an existing head and matching it to the model I am making. For some reason I can't seem to make any of the existing heads work properly for him. So, I am modeling Hugh Jackman's head (my wife and I think he looks a lot like him hehe) then tweaking the proportions to get it looking more elf like. Longer face, pointy ears etc.

Anyways, wish me luck. I havn't tried doing a likeness of anyone from the ground up before hehe.

Archived