A question of translation

Graoumf

Hello,

The d'Oghmatiques have begun the french SCSII's translation, but this topic can be used by any translators.

1 - I have a question about impbodhi.tra I find in the directory \scsII\bodhi : do we have to translate it?

2 - Besides, is the string @207 correct?

@207=~

This is the ~

On another hand, there is a small mistake in @407 of setup.tra:

@407 = ~Short bows were the first to be developed, although they were not called such. This is more of a default term that refers to anything which is not a long bow. Short bow staves are about 5 feet long on the average. As the years passed, attempts were made to increase bow ranges. Bows were either given longer staves or flexibility was increased with no change to the length. The former resulted in what is now called the long bow.

This particular bow is made from an unusual wood from southern lands, much sought by bowyers: despite its small size, it is as accurate as a longbow and slightly more powerful.

STATISTICS:

THACO: +1

Damage: +1Weight: 2

Speed Factor: 6

Proficiency Type: Short Bow

Type: 2-handed

Requires: 3 Strength

Not Usable By:

Druid

Cleric

Mage

Monk

Kensai

Cavalier~

Hello,

The d'Oghmatiques have begun the french SCSII's translation, but this topic can be used by any translators.

1 - I have a question about impbodhi.tra I find in the directory \scsII\bodhi : do we have to translate it?

I need a translation of it, but if Tactics has been translated into French, I can use that one.

2 - Besides, is the string @207 correct?

@207=~

This is the ~

Yes.

On another hand, there is a small mistake in @407 of setup.tra:

Thanks!

Hello,

I need a translation of it, but if Tactics has been translated into French, I can use that one.

Yes, Tactics has been translated into French. I will be able to send you when we finish SCSII's one.

Archived