Help me with this Please!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have a big bug cose I can't move if it'sn't fixed ! :fish:

The bug appeare in the scene after slaying all the orc then you go into the next map where Torak speak and go to prepare for war and then a priestess show up , a nasty troll steal her sword and I save the day . But this is where the bug happen , Torak speak , he leave and that's it . All the orc stand there looking at me and my party , the priestess doesn't show up...and I can't do a thing . Not even re-loading cose nothing work anymore .

I don't know the why because this is the 1st time this bug happen , I re-loaded just in case and the same thing happen over and over....

Somebody..help....I can't finish my game if it's freeze there . :O

Guest Guest

Ok , I have Jamael , Solemya , Peony , Prachi and Diriel....as for the save game...gotta help me here...where and wich one you want ? and how do I ''give them'' to you.....and thanx

Hi this bug doesn't come from IWD2NPC. By whatever reason the cutscene just freezes, and will do so with IWD2NPC uninstalled, and there is no NPC interjections on that damn state. I doctored the dialogue file, removing the call for the troublesome cutscene, and transferred the actions into the dialogue line. Unzip this dlg into your Override folder, and see if that helps, and if the game functions normally from there. Unfortunately, there are 2 doors that are opened via that cutscene, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works from the dialogue. If they will still be locked, you will have to move to certain areas via MoveToArea() Clua command. (That's if the rest of the cutscenes function properly; if it keeps malfunctioning, I am afraid all I can recommend is a reinstall and try again path).

20TORAK.zip

Guest Guest

Thanx for looking trough this , I appreciated...now I gotta registre cose I can't download your file... :fish:

Oh well....hum for now tough Im trying the BG1 NPC...after debating with an error on my computer Im trying to fix hehe so I get back to you as soon as I can....tough I cant say when sorry...but I really DO appreciate the help I swear !

Ouf....ok...well I let you know when I give it a try , thank you very much :O

Nope, you unzip it in your Override folder. It is a direct fix for the dialogue, eliminating the original game's cutscene that doesn't trigger. Then re-start your game from the Quicksave, and it should take you past the freeze.

Nope, you unzip it in your Override folder. It is a direct fix for the dialogue, eliminating the original game's cutscene that doesn't trigger. Then re-start your game from the Quicksave, and it should take you past the freeze.

Thank you thank you thank you...you are my GOD-ess...err..or GOds...hum...just GOD(Plural) Haha :fish:

Im happy to report that what you have done with that file is cool ! :devil: yup worked like a charme , tought at one point I really was afraid it won't work . Cose the scene started just fine , Torak go to prepare for war but the priestess didn't show up , but I could move , so I killed all the orc , and when I saved the villegear and was ready to face Torak he said '' Torak go to prepare for war '' again , and then she showed up and her sword was stolen . So I killed him and want to retrieve the sword and so far it look working great !!

I can't thank you enough for saving my game but know that I appreciated very very much :)

Archived