Killing Infinite WeiDU Loop Problems

Alain

That explains why I was having trouble installing eSeries. However, I don't really feel like reinstalling the whole BGT thing. You see, all I want is an AI script that makes Viconia turn undead when she sees it and not do much else then keep turning undead. So if anyone knows how to accomplish that I would be most grateful :p

That explains why I was having trouble installing eSeries. However, I don't really feel like reinstalling the whole BGT thing. You see, all I want is an AI script that makes Viconia turn undead when she sees it and not do much else then keep turning undead. So if anyone knows how to accomplish that I would be most grateful :p
To really help you, we need more information, so make a new thread, put your WeiDU.log and what problems you have etc. misc info. Unless it's just renaming the eSeries'es setup-*modname*.exe to setup-*modname*1.exe... then copy the latest WeiDU.exe from the latest WeiDU.zip to the game directory and rename it as setup-*modname*.exe and then starting it. (you then can delete the setup-*modname*1.exe as it is just a name reminder :D )

Also you might need to do the rename process to every mods .exe etc. as the WeiDU might have few problems starting if you keep the .bat files there(if you want to keep them :p ).

To really help you, we need more information, so make a new thread, put your WeiDU.log and what problems you have etc. misc info. Unless it's just renaming the eSeries'es setup-*modname*.exe to setup-*modname*1.exe... then copy the latest WeiDU.exe from the latest WeiDU.zip to the game directory and rename it as setup-*modname*.exe and then starting it. (you then can delete the setup-*modname*1.exe as it is just a name reminder :D )

Also you might need to do the rename process to every mods .exe etc. as the WeiDU might have few problems starting if you keep the .bat files there(if you want to keep them :p ).

Right. I've started a new thread aimed more at my need for AI scripts :p Thanks for the help.

Archived