Voicing. Yes.

Purely hypothetically...not because I might or might not be working on a new, quite large modding project at the moment...if someone were working on a big project that required a few specific, niche vocal roles...

A large part of finding vocal talent seems to be chance, so I thought I would just throw out if anyone happens to find him/herself especially suited for any of these characters:

-An academically-inclined mage who sounds like...Lord Bertrand Russell (smart, older but spry, perhaps a little mean)

-A Cowled Wizard enforcer who sounds like...the cruel headmistress of an all-girls boarding school

-A younger and idealistic (male) Cowled Enforcer who sounds like...the class president

-A young and impressionable Cleric of Sune who sounds like...Angel Trainee Flonne

-A (female) grief-stricken terrorist who sounds like...a grief-stricken terrorist

-A slightly more balanced, but still grief-stricken male terrorist

Edit: none of the parts should be more than, like, six lines

It goes without saying I would gladly exchange my own voice. If no one has a problem with my voicing, like, an alarming percentage of the stuff out there :)

Archived