Dao genies

Raj

Ciao,

reporting some minor issues related to the Trademeet genies ( this time I decided to complete the quest simply by killing them before meeting the Rakshasas ).

- I take care of the guard outside, the one with the efreet summoning bottle and it looks like the efreet summoned by it isn't upgraded: it seems weaker, is not autocasting any spell, its spell selection is the old one ( with normal and interruptable casting time )

- I enter the tent with my two party members both improved invisible, the genies go hostile but don't attack, so it looks like they have no true seeing; nonetheless when I start casting spells they throw two spells in the same round, haste on themselves and a uninterruptable stone to flesh spell to a partially visible NPC that they shouldn't be able to target under normal circumstances.

- I have TheBigg's flesh to stone tweak ( and I though SR and SCS modified that spell in order to prevent of a romance loss? ), still Vicky has been stoned and forced me to reload, so I wonder if they are using a alternate flesh to stone ability and if it should be fixed

- I take care of the guard outside, the one with the efreet summoning bottle and it looks like the efreet summoned by it isn't upgraded: it seems weaker, is not autocasting any spell, its spell selection is the old one ( with normal and interruptable casting time )
This is because the Bottle uses a custom summoning effect instead of the original spell. I've "corrected" it in IR.
- I enter the tent with my two party members both improved invisible, the genies go hostile but don't attack, so it looks like they have no true seeing; nonetheless when I start casting spells they throw two spells in the same round, haste on themselves and a uninterruptable stone to flesh spell to a partially visible NPC that they shouldn't be able to target under normal circumstances.
SR has nothing to do with it...
- I have TheBigg's flesh to stone tweak ( and I though SR and SCS modified that spell in order to prevent of a romance loss? ), still Vicky has been stoned and forced me to reload, so I wonder if they are using a alternate flesh to stone ability and if it should be fixed
I haven't "fixed" Stone to Flesh spell and probably neither SCS does, but both tbTweaks and Pro5Tweaks should work fine (both have to be installed after SR to patch the spell).
This is because the Bottle uses a custom summoning effect instead of the original spell. I've "corrected" it in IR.

kewl. any eta on IR ? :laugh:

tbTweaks and Pro5Tweaks should work fine (both have to be installed after SR to patch the spell).

ahhh :)

kewl. any eta on IR ? :laugh:
Well, it was finished and only needed to be integrated with few optional components coded by Mike1072, but he went on vacation and I'm waiting for him! As soon as he gets back it's only a matter of few days.

tbTweaks and Pro5Tweaks should work fine (both have to be installed after SR to patch the spell).
ahhh :)
As a general rule all tweaks (Tweaks Pack, tbTweaks, Pro5Tweaks) should be installed quite late to allow them to patch mod added things. ???

Archived