Monkey Island RPG

The Midnight Hawk

*Comes out of shadows looking flustered*

:cool:

*Gets on soapbox*

Um, okay so I don't post here that often, just occasionally come out of the shadows to say "Yay I love this mod!", so this is a bit difficult. :)

Anyone who's ever been into adventure games (and even some people who aren't) must have at least heard of the Monkey Island games. Well some die-hard Monkey Island fans started a Yahoo mail group some years ago and since our members seems to have all dropped dead recently we desperately need some new pirates/Voodoo Priestesses/Used Boat salespersons/Undead/Monkeys/Giant Hamsters/Australian Real estate developers/ect. just about anything goes, knowledge of the Monkey Island games isn't neccesarry either.

*Gets off soapbox*

:grin:

Oh yeah...the link....

Monkey Island RPG/

P.S. I am not the Webmaster or even a Moderator for this group, so this is not a shameless self-promotion, but a shameless promotion on behalf of someone else.

*Curls up into a ball*

WAY OFF TOPIC: Please don't hurt me.
For all your off-topic needs. Yorkshire puddings and wormholes everywhere, rejoice!

There is no topic in Noobermeet and we don't (usually) hurt people.

At first I thought this was going to be a TC for BG2 or NWN, in which case I was going to warn you that you'd probably be getting a letter from Lucas Art's lawyers before long.

But since this is just a message board thing, you should be okay :).

Archived