BG2 modders wanted for a Planescape project

Incarnadine

I'm pretty new the the Infinity Engine modding scene, but I'm feeling ambitious. I'd like to put together an RPG set in the Planescape setting. I've been doing a lot of work recreating Planescape: Torment items in BG2 with Near Infinity, coming up with NPC concepts, and creating a script for the main quest, but the entire project is obviously way too much work for one person. If anyone (particularly fairlry experienced BG2 modders) would be interested in working with me, I'd love the help. Anyone with experience creating areas, dialogues, and events is definitely welcome.

My advice will be to see if the that RogueDao's Planescape module for NWN2 looks for more people to help them. Last I was contacted by them, they were looking for testers, VA, coders etc. You will have a much better chance seeing your work actually come to life that way, than by trying to do a Partial or Total conversion in IE. IE is just not set up for doing it, and you willjust end up hitting your head on many walls.

Archived