Kudos + Dialogue question

kiwidoc

A foul mouthed, grumpy Paladin .... bugger that!!

Only kidding - I love this mod so far, and as a kiwi I especially love anyone who uses the word bugger as often as Nordy babes :) I find the characters a refreshingly unusual take on the D&D classes. They remind me of group of roleplayers I D&Ded with many, many, winters ago ... and believe me, this is a very good thing. :)

I have a question about dialogues and flirting. The Readme refers to the P button, which should eventually give me options including player initiated flirt talks. Please forgive my stupidity, and lack of observational skills :p but I can't find any P button, or any button that does this. Help? :D

A foul mouthed, grumpy Paladin .... bugger that!!

Only kidding - I love this mod so far, and as a kiwi I especially love anyone who uses the word bugger as often as Nordy babes :) I find the characters a refreshingly unusual take on the D&D classes. They remind me of group of roleplayers I D&Ded with many, many, winters ago ... and believe me, this is a very good thing. :)

I have a question about dialogues and flirting. The Readme refers to the P button, which should eventually give me options including player initiated flirt talks. Please forgive my stupidity, and lack of observational skills :p but I can't find any P button, or any button that does this. Help? :D

Hey there. Unless I've misunderstood you, all you need to do is literally just hit the 'P' on your keyboard. :p And don't worry, I wasn't sure how to start up the conversations to begin with either.

Thanks Faine. You got me thinking and experimenting some more. I had already tried the normal P button, but playing around I found out that if you need to have

1/. The cheat keys enabled.

2/. The AI on

If you have both of these in place, hitting Ctrl & P together opens the menu.

Interesting, for me it's just the 'P' key on it's own and nothing else is required. Or at least I don't have to hit Ctrl anyway. I don't know about the cheat keys or the AI because I don't think I've tried without those on before. Oh well, glad you've got it working either way. :) It's a great mod.

Archived