Please Help With Npc Problem

Furry_Fan

Ok, In Bg 1 W/O TotSC installed whenever I play multyplayer with a party I created and decide to kick someone out and tell them to "wait here" they leav my party but instead of staying where I tell them to they keep saying do you want me to rejoin the party over and over again makeing it impossible to kick them out. Is there anyway to stop this because it is getting on my nervs. I'v tryed reinstalling it and applying the patch but nothing fixes it...please if you know a way to resolv this issue tell me asap

Please forgive me I forgot to mention that I have the Vault item upgrade mod and ease of use mod for Bg 1 and that also the npc's im trying to kick from my party have been throught TotSC its just i uninstalled it so I could play original W/O new items and durlags if these things have anything to do with my problem tell me please

Hmm, I haven't looked at BG1 EoU for a while and I've never played with the Vault. A first guess would be EoU, but I have no way of knowing for sure (or if it even has a component that messes with multiplayer dialogues).

Is this a Tutu install or just straight BG1?

Archived