Something I was wondering

keegdarv

Dont know if this has been asked but is Imoen going to talk to Del about her relationship with pc and try to feel out her motions with him, I kind like that because is show the Imoen Pc relationship a little that the creates of the game just decided not to really do.

Well, it seemed like you were asking two different things.

The first is that if there is no Imoen romance/relationship module installed, yes, Imoen will comment on Del and the Bhaalspawn. In fact, there is already one such banter in mind for Throne of Bhaal. However, the Del romance in SoA is quite lengthy, so don't really look for a whole lot other than some small comments in SoA.

The second is that if the PC is romancing Imoen or vice versa...well, there will be some kind of indication on what is happening, but without permission from the other module creators, it will be akin to the Solaufein romance interrupts in Kelsey. In other words, X NPC will state, "You seem to be rather close to Solaufein. Should I butt out?"

Hello

I am not really sure where to ask this so I will just do it here.

I have been watching this mod since the beginning and I must say I love it. :thumbsup:

but there is never a mention of Durlyle in any of the love talks or other posts that I could find...So

What about Durlyle....

I am a female and I have a hard time playing the boy well actually I never do.

So are the flirts,lovetalks,banters etc,,,,Also centered around Durlyle.

Is it the same thread or is it something I am just missing.......

(COUGH)CAUSE I WANT TO PLAY WITH DURLYLE(ahem)PLEASE :)

Zanari :)

Hello

I am not really sure where to ask this so I will just do it here.

I have been watching this mod since the beginning  and I must say I love it. :thumbsup:

but there is never a mention of Durlyle in any of the love talks or other posts that I could find...So

What about Durlyle....

I am a female and I have a hard time playing the boy well actually I never do.

So are the flirts,lovetalks,banters etc,,,,Also centered around Durlyle.

Is it the same thread or is it something I am just missing.......

(COUGH)CAUSE I WANT TO PLAY WITH DURLYLE(ahem)PLEASE :)

Actually, we intend to do a module for Durlyle (and hopefully it won't take as long as Delainy is proving to take).

Anyways, much of the material will be somewhat similar. For example, NPC banters won't change that much, so a good portion of them will be exactly the same...or else Durlyle may approach them differently.

The biggest difference will actually happen in lovetalks and flirts. Heh, and don't worry, you aren't the only one who wants Durlyle to be there.

Archived