Geomantic Sorcerer's XP penalty question

OK,

I'm trying to give my party double or triple-XP as I like to play with a party of 6 triple-classed fighter/mage/thieves or fighter/mage/clerics(I hate resting endlessly, midway through particular quests, as I figure that that's cheating). Anyway, I was told to install this GS mod so as to get the global affect which grants the 15% XP-penalty, and then somehow change the number "85" to "200" or "300", and then import it into my current savegame. Presumably, installing the multi-install tool, and installing BG2:TOB and the Geomantic Sorcerers kit into another location, and then writing the new affect into my current savegame via shadowkeeper would work? if not, how else can I get the XP-double or triple bonus? Thanks.

*I should mention that I have, unfortunately, not created a backup of the original game, in another installation. How can I get that XP-bonus therefore?

Maybe you'd find it easier to modify SimDing0's DefJam mod? I've had a quick glance through the tp2 and it has the "percentage modifier" variables fairly clearly marked. I know very little about modding but perhaps changing these values in the way you've described would give the same result?

Maybe you'd find it easier to modify SimDing0's DefJam mod? I've had a quick glance through the tp2 and it has the "percentage modifier" variables fairly clearly marked. I know very little about modding but perhaps changing these values in the way you've described would give the same result?

I should have done that, instead. Well, anyway, I've managed to install the Geomantic Sorcerers kit with no issues, and have edited the -15% XP-penalty affect to give triple-XP-gains.

I'm trying to give my party double or triple-XP as I like to play with a party of 6 triple-classed fighter/mage/thieves or fighter/mage/clerics(I hate resting endlessly, midway through particular quests, as I figure that that's cheating).
Playing with x2/x3 experience multiplier is even more cheesy than resting a few more times through a particular quest imo. The main (and pratically only) disadvantage of those characters is their limited "level up factor", remove that and you get absurdly powerful classes.

Archived