Version 10 released

DavidW

Version 10 is now out. It's basically a bug-fix - there are little bits of new content and content optimisation, but the main reason for the release is to get a more stable install, since v9 was embarrassingly buggy (esp. for BGT users). Memo to self: don't go away shortly after releasing a mod!

I'd like to express my gratitude for Taimon, for his superb "unofficial hotfix", much of which is now official. Not only has the hotfix made the task of producing v10 much easier, it's also helped players with the mod during the time when RL consumed me. Huge thanks.

DavidW, is the Ease-of-use player AI in SCS still inferior to the Ease-of-use party AI in SCSII? For example, I noticed in the past that the SCS version doesn't include the 'No-melee mode', which I find really useful. I'm curious as to why you don't include the SCSII version in SCS.

DavidW, is the Ease-of-use player AI in SCS still inferior to the Ease-of-use party AI in SCSII? For example, I noticed in the past that the SCS version doesn't include the 'No-melee mode', which I find really useful. I'm curious as to why you don't include the SCSII version in SCS.

I just forgot, I'm afraid.

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but cddetect.2da which ships with SCS v10 is a slightly older version which doesn't contain SPWI513.SPL (Breach) and SPWISH17.SPL (Time Stop).

Thanks.

(I don't think it really matters in practice, but it's an oversight nonetheless.)

(& I'm impressed by how quickly you spot these things!)

I just forgot, I'm afraid.

That's okay, mate, I'll just continue to use the SCSII version for the time being.

Oh boy, talk of grand comeback!

In few days, we got three superb updates!

Thank you so much, DavidW!

And I cannot but join you in the praise to Taimon, a real kind and competent modder!

Miloch, Camdawg and Nythrun are three of my favourite and I do miss them a lot but you guys here are doing brilliantly!

My sincere congratulation! :(

Archived