EpitomyofShyness

Another newb question

I know it is going to be a duh, but how do you initiate player initiated dialogs? And could you give me a blow by blow step by step discription including things like

Ex: 1. Click KC.

2. etc....

Sorry, I have no idea how. I'm silly and new to Neverwinter Nights 2. Heck practically the only reason I bought the game was so I could play this mod, but I have yet to meet Casavir or Bishop and I'm really enjoying the game.

Yea, the interface is not exactly intuitive, and there is not much of a tutorial at the start of the game. To initiate dialogue with any npc you right click their portrait and HOLD it for a second or two. You get a little context menu including "talk to". That's how you start the flirts later, too :)

She's right, of course, but you should make it a point to talk to all of your companions. You'll need it if you want to have a positive effect on Khelgar's career plans. (Saying more would be spoilerish.)

Thank you so much! I was really frustrated in the beginning because I wanted to talk to Bevil (what can I say, I'm a cheater, I went on youtube and watched the whole prolouge to the game :) ) and I wanted to talk to him to get this really funny conversation. Oh well... Thank you guys so much!

I thought I fixed Bevil's prologue conversation. Ah, well, I'll add that to my "fix it" list. Along with three typos and Bevil's Act 3 dialogue. That boy has issues. He must be made of teflon: fixes don't stick.

I thought I fixed Bevil's prologue conversation. Ah, well, I'll add that to my "fix it" list. Along with three typos and Bevil's Act 3 dialogue. That boy has issues. He must be made of teflon: fixes don't stick.

No no no no! That's not what I meant. I never tried to talk to him because I didn't know how. So maybe there is a bug or maybe not, I don't know. I was past having him in the group by the time I asked how to talk to companions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.