Mace of Disruption +2 in vanilla

DrAzTiK

I would like to know if Cromwell propose to forge Mace of Disruption if party can obtain illithium coz in my actual game, he doesn't.

He only proposes to forge mace of disruption if I have mace of disruption and illithium in my inventory and say nothing if I have only mace of disruption +1 in my inventory.

Maybe it 's fixed by the English-Language Game Text Update v1.3 ?

Can you say me how many items of Item Revisions give immunity to level drain effects ? I hope not a lot :p

I would like to know if Cromwell propose to forge Mace of Disruption if party can obtain illithium coz in my actual game, he doesn't.

He only proposes to forge mace of disruption if I have mace of disruption and illithium in my inventory and say nothing if I have only mace of disruption +1 in my inventory.

Maybe it 's fixed by the English-Language Game Text Update v1.3 ?

I'm not sure I understand what's the problem...obviously the smith can upgrade the mace only if you have both items, but if you're simply interested in knowing if he "propose the possible upgrade when he still can't work on it" I don't know anything about it.

Can you say me how many items of Item Revisions give immunity to level drain effects ? I hope not a lot :p
Amulet of Power don't grant it anymore, while the Shadow Dragon Armor and Death Knight Armor do.
if you're simply interested in knowing if he "propose the possible upgrade when he still can't work on it" I don't know anything about it.

Yes it's wat I want to know ^^. I have do the test and Cromwell proposes to forge the mace only if he detect Illithium in inventory. This case don't appears in theory coz a party who gain illithium go immediatelty fishish the quest.

I have do the test and Cromwell proposes to forge the mace only if he detect Illithium in inventory. This case don't appears in theory coz a party who gain illithium go immediately fishing the quest.
Ah, he want's to know, why Cromwell suggest to forge the maze only if you have the Illithium(only), but doesn't if you only have the Mace of Disruption. This is disturbing, because he can suggest this even if you do not have the primary component A.K.A. the Mace of Disruption.

Yes, this is about the availability of information, and I always though that Cromwell should mention it, if any and one item has ability of being a component of a Forge recipe. So the coding should be...

IF ~ OR(3)
(Party has)("MISC5K")
(Party has)("MISC6S") 
(Party has)("BLUN12")~ THEN...

Not:

IF ~ OR(2)
(Party has)("MISC5K")
(Party has)("MISC6S") ~ THEN...

As the OR(x) just needs to fire once. Yes, I have no reference of what the actual "(Party has)" code is, but the example should give you a clue what I mean.

That will of course be part of the "Revised Anvil or Item Upgrade" mod.

Archived