PC Animation

Guest Lucilla Frost

Guest Lucilla Frost

And a different kind of question.

I'm using the Polymorph command to change the animation of the PC, and I don't know how to change it back to the original. I can hard code it for a specific PC just by using Polymorph to change it back to what I know it is (in this case the male monk animation), but there must *be* a way of saying 'the animation of the PC' - mustn't there?

xx

Lou

I'm using the Polymorph command to change the animation of the PC, and I don't know how to change it back to the original.
Your approach might be a bit backwards gone as I think one is supposed to make the spell alter the avatar with the [53] opcode, and then use the same opcode to remove the effect. Totally untested though...
Guest Lucilla Frost

"Your approach might be a bit backwards gone as I think one is supposed to make the spell alter the avatar with the [53] opcode"

I reckoned that using 'Polymorph' was probably not the best way of doing this. Can you point me at the right tutorial for doing this 'properly'? I've been able to make sense of scripts/dialogue but this looks beyond my current level of expertise.

xx

Lou

Archived