Torment mod help needed

Guest Guest_nogirlfriendftw_*

Guest Guest_nogirlfriendftw_*

Hi there bought myself a "new" sealed copy of torment (1999 release) which runs great on my vista system, low resolution was driving me mad so tried to install the widescreen mod and got error;

ERROR: Unable to find DIALOG.TLK in: dialog.tlk

Any ideas?

Have next to no knowledge of modding any help would be greatly appreciated :crazyeyes:

Hi --- how do i go about unpacking?
Well, once the computer has downloaded the Widescreen.exe you run it just like any other program, and it then gives to a choice where you wish the mod to unpack itself, the destination needs to be the game directory, something alike "C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Torment", without the quote marks ... and then the installer installs the mod on it's own asking just the numbers and the y and that should be it.

Although, in Vista, I wouldn't ever install any games to that folder... but as it's the default installation folder.

Guest Guest

Thanks jarno will try a different folder, says in the mod release notes i will have to restart torment as it conflicts with save games is this always the case? Or might i get away with it :crazyeyes:

Archived