non detection -level3

DrAzTiK

Can you say me how this spell works exactely ? It seems to be as powerfull to Spell Immunity Divination and even better. Have I missed somethink ?

No connections but can you say me if immunity to death effects include immunity to petrifaction, polymorph effects etc...

Can you say me how this spell works exactely ? It seems to be as powerfull to Spell Immunity Divination and even better. Have I missed somethink?
Does it mean SR description is not clear enough? :( This spell is a little tricky, it protects the recipient from spells which detect invisibility, but it's not as effective as SI:Div. Detect Illusion and True Seeing not only detect invisibility but destroy illusionary protections, and Non-Detection won't protect from this. Thus a Non-detectable character can remain undetected against Detect Invisibility/Invisibility Purge, and even against a True Seeing if hidden in the shadows (thief skill), but he is easily detected by Detect Illusion/True Seeing if the invisibility is an illusionary protection like Improved Invisibility or similar spells.

No connections but can you say me if immunity to death effects include immunity to petrifaction, polymorph effects etc...
Polymorph and Petrification aren't considered "death effects". Death Ward protected from Disintegrate, and I left this unchanged (though it may be considered a polymorph effect), but if you're referring to summoned creatures descriptions immunity to disintegration isn't included in "immune to death effect", thus a skeleton can't be killed by Wail of the Banshee but can be disintegrated.
Ok, i say this coz in my game a summon death knight seems immune to petrification :D
Oh, you're right, I don't know why the immunity is there though. :( I suppose I should remove it (unless there's a reason behind it which I currently don't remember), and doing it is quicker than saying it! :D

Archived