Please tell me I didnt screw up!

Jordoo

Is Amber suppossed to be mad at me in the underdark? She wasn't upset in the City of Caverns, had all the normal flirt options and she even commented on the caverns. I can't remember doing anything to make her mad but her talk and flirt options are different and she doesn't seem happy at all in the Underdark.

Please tell this is normal and she just hates the underdark or something.

She loves the stars and the open skies and she's just plain terrified of the Underdark. Of course she's trying to hide it, but... :rolleyes: The flirt set is different, created specially just for Underdark.

She loves the stars and the open skies and she's just plain terrified of the Underdark. Of course she's trying to hide it, but... :rolleyes: The flirt set is different, created specially just for Underdark.

She couldn't have been that scared she took out the whole Mindflayer city by herself with the staff of magi and a wand of cloudkill! :) (Perfect timing on her first HLA, UAI)

Seriously though, I was wondering if she offered to hold Aerie's hand to comfort Aerie or herself. The whole underdark thing was kind of a reminder that Amber really hasn't had anyone that she could confide in or rely on emotionally (at least not since Jill) so she withdrew and put on a tough exterior. Still my PC did eventually get some decent dialog from her in the underdark and of course there was that tavern scene.

Archived