About prices adjustments and spells

SirLancelot

Hello, erik. :)

I have noticed that your mod modifies some armours prices to better reflect their new status of usefulness. I see a potential problem here, because if someone plays your mod within a BWP megamod installation, he or she will have probably the mod Store Prices installed to keep balance. (Store Prices is a mod designed to modify the selling and/or buying value of all shops by a percentage)

2. WHAT THIS MOD DOES

There are 4 components:

1) Reduce selling values - will make stores to sell items at lower price

2) Raise selling values - will make stores to sell items at higher price

3) Reduce buying values - will make stores to buy items at lower price

4) Raise buying values - will make stores to buy items at higher price

You can choose between 80% and 5% for 1,3 componennts. For 2,4 - between 125% and 2000%.

Two first components change the same value which means that you can make for example increasing at 1333% (which couldn't be done directly) by choosing 67% for reducing and 2000% for raising.

The same thing with third and fourth components.

However, as long as your mod just meddles with the items themselves, as it seems, it's ok. But i though you could find useful the information.

Another thing that i have seen that FP&PS modifies, are some defensive clerical/druid spells. Is this feature fully compatible with Spell Revisions and Spellpack? Looking at the compatibility post i guess it is, but, you know, better safe than sorry. BTW, i would like to see the aformentioned changes described in the readme. Is it possible?

Thank you :p

Hello, erik. :)

Hi there.

I have noticed that your mod modifies some armours prices to better reflect their new status of usefulness. I see a

However, as long as your mod just meddles with the items themselves, as it seems, it's ok. But i though you could find useful the information.

Sure. It's rather that the vanilla mod prices were unreasonably cheap. Install Store Prices after this mod and all will be fine.

Another thing that i have seen that FP&PS modifies, are some defensive clerical/druid spells. Is this feature fully compatible with Spell Revisions and Spellpack? Looking at the compatibility post i guess it is, but, you know, better safe than sorry.

Yup. Install FP&PS after spell revisions and spell pack and all is fine.

BTW, i would like to see the aformentioned changes described in the readme. Is it possible?

That's fine. Next release. :p

Archived