V10 buggs.

Stworca

Hmm seems that forums deleted my last entry.

Lea'Liyl has non-magical claws or does not use the right ones

fixed (along with Master of Fiends)

Vanila game : Liches and Demi-liches can be annihilated by mace of disruption regardless of their protection spells. Additionaly i think they should be immune to critical hits ???

I don't really want to muck with this vanilla-game feature. (Note that PMW still keeps off the MoD).

This "Ballistic attack" of mind flayers bypasses all protection from weapon spells aswell as MR. It aint turned with physical mirror. And its.. Crushing damage, but not missile. (was boosting defenses >100 to test this one) In addition : flayers dont have to roll on hit to score one, its unavoidable except for 100 crushing def.

Not really a bug: it's a vanilla-game effect (albeit one you don't see so often), just with increased damage. (average 30 hp). I'm not much minded to tone it down: there aren't many ways illithids can be effective against psionically shielded opponents.

Comet HLA when used by enemies (centered on player, not on place) can be reverted by physical mirror (it hits player, but is re-casted on the enemy that used it)

Vanilla-game issue (not that I'm in principle opposed to fixing vanilla issues, but at the moment I'm in a hurry.)

Hive Mothers and Death Tyrants 'cause serious wounds' ignores MR. (priests, gauths, beholders, elder orbs and tyrant golems versions dont bypass MR)

Vanilla feature, but probably a bug; fixed.

There are drow called "165" spawned during Ust'Natha siege (some priestesses)

Fixed.

Globe of blades that Chan, prince of air uses -summoned with priest HLA-, affects friendly creatures too, regardless of component that prevents it.

Fixed.

After the "165" priestess is spawned, no more waves appear (its 4th or 5th).

Nothing to do with the "165"; typo in my drow city block. Fixed.

It should not be possible to rest in Ust'Natha when you aint drow! (it is, even in between attacking waves, if you just manage to wipe them out before next ones appear)

Well, you're right, of course, but this is fairly obviously an exploit (you're not going to do it accidentally) and I don't block exploits. Feel free to rest if you want to.

Jea'llat priestesses, incl. Hindra, (Jarlaxle quest) have no weapons at all.

I can't reproduce this on my install.

In Gromnil prison. The orc and orog mobs in closed rooms (not in prison corridor) should either not aggro when you fight in corridor, or learn how to open doors.

This is fairly difficult to do. What problem is it leading to?

Lava (in fire temple) is counted as a lvl 1 spell! Globbed chars keep getting spell ineffective note.

Vanilla game issue really, but I've slipped it into "improved minor encounters"

Skeleton assassins use potions.

This is only a bug if they use healing potions.

Nyalee's mirror of oposition spawns a player controled copy of his main char! Not hostile! (you are also allowed to use Simulacrum).

Fixed.

Nyalee in earth elemental shape has +1 or worse "fists" and in base form, she does not use the cleric staff+3 that she has in inventory.

Fixed.

Chromatic demon isnt immune to stats drain, which makes this fight easy with the right tools.

I'm fine with that. If you discover things like this, you deserve to get to use them.

6 Glabrezu summoners seemed to lose their scripts. Stood idle. However it may be caused by the fact that i dont realy use portals, but "MoveToArea".

I can't reproduce this (even using MoveToArea), so I guess it's something specific to your install.

Aesgareth and his mage dont fight the deck summons. It was fun to watch adamantine golem wipe out their whole party (except Aesgareth, which wasnt attacked by the golem).

Fixed.

Azamantes does not have a 'prebuff'

Fixed.

Flaming skulls still damage each other when dying.

Fixed.

Ameralis Zauviir should have "Magic resistance" removed from pre-buff scripts. Her natural MR is MUCH higher. (i dont know how other priestesses work, cause drow city defenses wasnt working correctly)

Fixed: priests now only get MR if they lack innate MR.

Draconis still heals while in human phase (or heals for a set amount which is not enough with increased hp)

I'm not sure I follow, sorry.

Anadramatis has a +2 or worse weapon.

Fixed.

Odomaron apprentices trigger his traps.

Cannot reproduce this.

Nothing prevents you from ignoring the mind flayers and thralls in last stage before Sendai. You can simply walk past them (you're attacked, but thats the only problem 'ere)

I don't think I really mind.

I'll reply just to the questions here. Since nothing more needs to be said about other things

In Gromnil prison. The orc and orog mobs in closed rooms (not in prison corridor) should either not aggro when you fight in corridor, or learn how to open doors.

This is fairly difficult to do. What problem is it leading to?

To be honest, nearly none. The orcs just stand in corner closest to the jail, trying to get through wall (silly). Would it be possible to open all doors when you fight in jail?

Draconis still heals while in human phase (or heals for a set amount which is not enough with increased hp)

I'm not sure I follow, sorry.

Draconis, son of Abazingal, has two phases. Human and dragon one. When his human form is near death, he heals himself and turns into a dragon.

But even tho he uses "Heal" spell, he just heals to Badly Wounded, not fully. (or the dragon that spawns is badly wounded, one of two)

Nothing to do with the "165"; typo in my drow city block. Fixed.

Yay!

Nothing prevents you from ignoring the mind flayers and thralls in last stage before Sendai. You can simply walk past them (you're attacked, but thats the only problem 'ere)

I don't think I really mind.

Well i thought you might, all in all you upgraded the enclave kind sir. (a great improvement i might add, once again)

And with this beign said, farewell and see you when next SCSII comes out ???

Regards

Archived