Some questions.

Guest Bakerton

Guest Bakerton

I've been sloooowly playing through the OC again when I have the time, since it's been a while since I first beat it, and because I wanted to try this mod out. I've had fun but there's a couple things I've been wondering about.

1. My companions seem to not be able to advance past any of their initital dialogues. Meaning I'm always asking Khelgar why he's going to Neverwinter, asking Neeshka who she is/what skills she has, etc. I've read about this in some other posts. Is this normal?

2. I've had the same flirts for Neeshka since the beginning of the game, and I just started act 3, escaped Castle Never, and kind of murdered all of Elanee's druid friends. Is this normal too, and the flirts only change past the Wall scene?

Thanks for making this mod, and all the others for BG2, back in the day. Can't imagine it without them.

1. My companions seem to not be able to advance past any of their initital dialogues. Meaning I'm always asking Khelgar why he's going to Neverwinter, asking Neeshka who she is/what skills she has, etc. I've read about this in some other posts. Is this normal?
Yes, this is normal. Casavir has some content added by the mod for male characters as well as female ones, so you can talk to him about things besides OOW, but for the most part, you only get additional dialogue if they're romanceable. In other words, Khelgar won't talk about much besides going to Neverwinter, etc.

I found this annoying, that the dialogue doesn't change throughout the game.

I'm sporadically working on expanding Sand's dialogue.

2. I've had the same flirts for Neeshka since the beginning of the game, and I just started act 3, escaped Castle Never, and kind of murdered all of Elanee's druid friends. Is this normal too, and the flirts only change past the Wall scene?
Domi would have to confirm this, but I'm thinking that Neeshka's flirts might change in Act 3.

Archived