[DONE]Help Wanted: Test install on Mac OSX and Linux

berelinde

Alternatives is a mod that offers some new options when making important decisions in BG2 Chapter 2. It's out of beta-testing, and I'm going to be releasing it to Windows users within the next week or so, depending on how long it takes to finish packaging and update the site. I would like to be able to offer it to Mac OSX and Linux users, too, but I need help. I know the mod works, since my testers did everything they possibly could to try to break it, so all I need is for one person to do a test install on a Mac and one person to do a test install on a Linux machine.

You can uninstall it right away, if you want. You won't hurt my feelings if this isn't your thing. I just need to make sure that I've set up the sound decompression shell scripts properly.

However, if you think that you just might like some more choices in Chapter 2, here's a chance to get the mod before everybody else.

Thanks to Anashi Kai, erik, and especially Steve, who wound up fixing the Mac scripts because I'm an idiot, the Mac OSX and Linux versions check out.

So, at this point, testing is done, and it's just updating the docs, repackaging, uploading, and getting the site updated.

Thanks to all who helped!

Archived