Error can't install the mod

Guest PHyon

Guest PHyon

Hi every one little info i am running windows 7 and every time i try to install this mod it gets stuck with this error

"Error: problem saving [override/_coranj.dlgl: failure<"buffer.add: cannot grow buffer">

Stopping instalation because of error.

Error Installing [The bg1 npc project: banters, Quests, and Interjectionsj, rolling back to previous state."

Thats the error i get can any one help me out? Know what is going on?

Hopefully this is not a typo like your post would suggest... :p

Hi every one little info i am running windows 7 and every time i try to install this mod it gets stuck with this error
But the problem is more likely to be that the game folder is protected by the User Ass... Control, with as you should know if you have installed any old games that have mods in W7. You really should install the game into the 'games' directory(especially not into the Program Files sub-directories) and before the installation, turn off the User Account Control and the Program Compatibility Assistant.

To do those:

Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts -> Change Your User Account Control settings... set to the bottom most option and done.

Push the Start -> type to the console: gpedit.msc and start it, then User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Application Compatibility

Double click the option "Turn off Program Compatibility Assistant", and inside its configuration mark the "Enabled" -> Apply -> OK.

Restart the computer.

Guest Phyon
Hopefully this is not a typo like your post would suggest... :p

But the problem is more likely to be that the game folder is protected by the User Ass... Control, with as you should know if you have installed any old games that have mods in W7. You really should install the game into the 'games' directory(especially not into the Program Files sub-directories) and before the installation, turn off the User Account Control and the Program Compatibility Assistant.

To do those:

Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts -> Change Your User Account Control settings... set to the bottom most option and done.

Push the Start -> type to the console: gpedit.msc and start it, then User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Application Compatibility

Double click the option "Turn off Program Compatibility Assistant", and inside its configuration mark the "Enabled" -> Apply -> OK.

Restart the computer.

I did the steps you said to do this actually my first time messing with mods in a very long time i had not even heard of tutu until yesterday. any other steps i can take to try and fix this?

Guest Phyon

A update every thing seems to be working great now thanks all as well on a side note i am able to watch youtube videos again some how lol

Archived